can serve to improve both the aesthetics and overall health of your natural . Great has the best has to offer! Our practice offers patients a personalized for addressing everything from stains to damaged or misshapen teeth.
Dr. Aaron Schamback is a member of the American Academy of (AACD) and works with patients on an individual basis to provide solutions to their aesthetic concerns using advanced techniques and quality materials. He is committed to improving your with the highest standard of and a plan that also addresses any underlying concerns that could compromise your long-term result.
includes a menu of that can enhance the appearance of your . In some cases, a -related concern is also impacting the health or function of your . Identifying the underlying cause as part of your overall will provide a more stable and lasting result.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT
There are several things to consider when selecting your .
1. Location of the practice
2. Your , expertise, and credentials
3. The Science and Art of
4. Technology and comfort
5. Staffing and resources
Location – Great
It is wise to choose a practice that is relatively close to your area. Follow up appointments and frequent visits are common with . Great is conveniently located in the heart of Port St. Lucie Boulevard and offers high-quality . Great is not only a practice, but also a full-service facility with 7 different specialties that can help contribute to the desired outcome of your plan.
You will also be working with our extremely motivated team that desires the best quality results for all patients helping you achieve the desired you would like whether it be subtle changes or drastic changes that you are looking for. You can feel confident in the integrity of your results, knowing that the experienced, team-oriented that we offer serves as a foundation for the best possible outcome from your in Port St. Lucie.
Your in Port St Lucie
An experienced who also takes a comprehensive approach to your and planning can deliver results that are both natural looking and supportive of your long-term . You will want to choose a with excellent credentials that has helped many individuals achieve great results.
As a member of the American Academy of , Dr. Aaron Schamback has an eye for symmetry and balance and has been working with patients for years to enhance their . Dr. Schamback has an ongoing commitment to continuing education and averages over 100 hours per year where the Florida state requirement is only 30 hours every 2 years. He is well-versed in all aspects of including the latest technologies and techniques that can be implemented to enhance your .
SCIENCE & ART: TRANSFORMING SMILES
A natural looking new is the result of an effective combination of and artistry. We take the time to evaluate all aspects of your appearance, from the color and position of your teeth to the overall structure of your face. From teeth whitening, a , , or the placement of , your should complement your appearance and look as if it has always been a part of your .
Technology and Comfort at Great
is an evolving area that has benefited from the many advances made in adhesive materials, the use of high-quality ceramics and less invasive techniques for addressing concerns. Dr. Schamback utilizes the most recent forms of technology such as an iTero Scanner to help show areas of carries as well as before and after simulations for certain .
Panoramic radiographs can be used to see full arch , and a Computed Tomography (CT) machine to visually see exact bone levels as well as simulate the proper placement of possible for a . Your and the staff at Great strive to create the highest level of comfort for each during your visit. This is achieved by offering different options such as sedation, blankets, pillows, movies, music, essential oils and much more.
Staffing & Resources at Great
Great offers many different specialties and hires the best staff accordingly. We take pride in having some of the best professionals in the Southeast right here in our Port St Lucie . Our dentists, and professionals provide unmatched , , and to ensure and give you the of your dreams.
Such services include but is not limited to:
- Teeth whitening: remove stains and years of darkening with bleaching trays or Opalescence Go for a quick getting you to the desired pearly white teeth that you have always dreamt of.
- White fillings: we can replace old discolored or amalgam (metal) fillings with a natural looking colored filling, which is also a healthier option for most patients.
- Cosmetic tooth bonding: in addition to repairing damaged teeth, bonding can be used to change the color or appearance of a in the case of minor concerns.
- Porcelain veneers: custom made are used to meet your aesthetic goals. can address a wide range of concerns from an underlying diagnosis to providing creating the new you have always wanted.
- Invisible braces: if crooked, crowded, or spaced-out teeth are impacting the health and appearance of your , we offer convenient with multiple orthodontic options including but not limited to, or ceramic bracket (clear) traditional braces.
- : If you have a that just cannot wait, Great has long hours and we can see you right away. We are here for you in case of an . , , can be caused by , , and may require a by a to rebuild your .