Dental implants have revolutionized and offer patients the opportunity to get back natural function and aesthetics when restoring their smile. Implants provide many benefits for your long-term dental health and your quality of life, whether you are replacing a single or securing a bridge or . Great Smile Dental will provide the best for has to offer.
NO BONE GRAFTING REQUIRED
Even if you’ve been told you need a before getting a we have an exclusive to skip that step and place a zygomatic with no . Sometimes dental procedures such as repairing a , , correction of are required before cosmetic . Talk to our team about the right for you, and don’t wait to get your back, get it today!
AFFORDABLE DENTAL IMPLANTS FINANCING PAYMENTS
Affordable payments financing is available to assist in placing dental implants to appear as a . Great Smile Dental also has a discount program that slashes the cost making dental implants affordable. We offer for the best results in Port St Lucie.
Dr. Schamback and the team at Great Smile Dental in Port St. Lucie offer comprehensive, experienced for the placement of all types of dental implants. Our offers advanced diagnostics in-house for more accurate planning and a more predictable result. From evaluation to placement, we will work with you on an individual basis to place dental implants and give you back a comfortable, beautiful and functional smile.
WHY CHOOSE DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Choosing the most suitable option can be overwhelming and our team understands the importance of educating patients on and all options and expected outcomes for their consideration. There are certain factors that should be considered when making an informed decision:
- Overall dental health condition
- Aesthetic goals
- Daily lifestyle and quality of life concerns
- Physical health, including any conditions that could impact recovery or results
Dental implants are unique among options. They replace not only the visible part of what was lost but the root in the . This is an important distinction and is what provides the stable result and supports more stable long-term and structure. The benefits this offers include:
- Restoration of normal chewing and biting function with no dietary restriction related to your dental appliance
- Stabilizes bone tissue in the jaw to minimize shrinkage and changes in the fit if the bite
- Helps maintain your natural tooth structure when placed among existing healthy teeth
- Patients can speak clearly and with confidence
AM I A CANDIDATE FOR DENTAL IMPLANTS?
The recent strides and advances in techniques and materials have opened the door for more patients and are making it possible for our team to address problems and other concerns so that a can be placed successfully.
Dr. Schamback and our team offer advanced treatments to address problems that could impact the results of an .
- Autogenous : adding to areas in the where tissue has diminished due to or aging. can be taken from adjacent areas in the chin or back of the to support weaker areas and support an .
- Sinus Lift Augmentation: the sinuses may change and enlarge after . To ensure that a can be placed in the back of the mouth close to the sinus cavity, a sinus lift may be needed to restore the sinuses back to their original size.
- Site Development: we can rebuild tissue around an extracted to support the placement of a .
- Zygomatic Implants For People Who Can’t Have Regular Implants Due To Severe Dental : Have you been told that implants aren’t for you due to severe dental ? We now have a doctor who specializes in Zygomatic Implants which anchor in the zygomatic . This shortens time-to-teeth for increased satisfaction and allows patients suffering from severe maxillary to return to a normal quality of life.
WHAT TO EXPECT: The process will take place over a period of several months for most patients, beginning with planning and the use of digital diagnostics to evaluate the structure and health of your smile. If or other dental treatments are necessary to prepare for the placement of your implants we will create a personalized timeline for the restoration of your smile.
WHAT ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Dental implants and are designed to closely mimic the structure of your natural teeth and consist of three main parts:
- post: made of surgical grade titanium, the post is placed into healthy tissue during a surgical which is completed in the comfort of our in Port St. Lucie. The post serves as a prosthetic root and plays a key role in stabilizing the tissue and minimizing changes in the shape of your .
- Abutment: attached to the post, the abutment will secure the final restoration. There are other types of attachments for dentures, depending on the type of being used such as a .
- Restoration: a prosthetic or is placed on the abutment.
Great Smile Dental has incorporated advanced digital technology for during with a high degree of accuracy and the best possible experience. We use CBCT scanning in office for creating high resolution, 3-D imagery with detailed views of all aspects of your smile. These images are used to plan the strategic placement of implants, especially when being placed to secure a bridge or .
Dental Implant Procedure Process
The first step in the process is the surgical implantation of the tiny, titanium post into the . The location will have been mapped out using digital imagery. Once implanted, the post will need several months time to integrate with the tissue and completely heal.
The next step is to uncover the post and attach the abutment which will support the final restoration. This step may be different if a dental bridge or is being attached to the . Once the final restoration, or bridge is attached your new smile will be complete.
Your will provide instructions for keeping your new , , or clean and maintaining a healthy smile. Today’s patients enjoy a success rate of over 95% and your implants will last a lifetime with good oral hygiene and routine . Choose Great Smile Dental for any and all procedures in the Port St Lucie area! We also serve , Stuart Florida, Jupiter, , and Fort Pierce for procedures and .