STOP TOOTH DECAY AND KEEP THAT HEALTHY SMILE!
Tooth decay is a common ailment that most adults will experience in their lifetime. Dental cavities can happen to anyone. Factors such as genetics, plaque buildup, the foods we eat, and improper dental hygiene can all contribute to cavities.
Although cavities are commonplace, it’s best to catch them as soon as possible and treat them with a dental cavity filling to prevent them from turning into a bigger issue.
SYMPTOMS OF A DENTAL CAVITY
Usually, dental cavity symptoms are not present until the cavity has become more advanced. Catching dental cavities early can assist your dentist in reversing the decay. The most common cavity symptoms are:
- Tooth sensitivity
- Tooth pain
- Pain in teeth when eating or drinking
- A visible opening in the tooth
- Discoloration of a tooth
DENTAL FILLING MATERIALS
At Great Smile Dental, we offer durable, safe dental fillings designed to match your natural teeth! Our goal is to free you of symptoms, strengthen your natural tooth, and make your tooth more aesthetically pleasing. The dental fillings that we offer are:
- Made from a strong composite resin material
- Minimally invasive
- Bonded to the surface of your tooth
- Tooth colored and natural looking
Great Smile Dental can also remove and replace old silver amalgam fillings for you!
DENTAL FILLINGSWHAT TO EXPECT
Dental fillings are a simple procedure, so you can sit back and relax. We will make sure that you are comfortable the entire time.
- Your treatment will start by applying a local anesthetic.
- You can relax while we expertly clean decay from the tooth.
- We will remove as little of your natural tooth structure as possible to maintain the integrity of your smile.
- The tooth-colored composite resin dental filling will be bonded to your tooth.
- Your tooth will look and feel brand new!