Great Smile Dental offers a comprehensive approach to the treatment of complex dental problems that affect the appearance and function of the bite and occlusal system. From genetics to medical conditions and trauma, there are many reasons for restoring a patient’s smile so that they can enjoy their best quality of life.
Prosthodontics focuses on treatments that restore damaged teeth, normal bite function and address the aesthetics of your smile. Relying on a comprehensive analysis of all aspects of your oral health, prosthetic dentistry incorporates a range of cosmetic and restorative dental treatments to achieve the desired outcome.
The team of dentists at Great Smile Dental works together for the benefit of our patients, developing personalized treatment plans to address the health, function, and beauty of your smile. We may use several treatments to address your unique needs and to restore a smile that looks and feels great.
Our office provides state of the art dentistry and we incorporate advanced technology into all aspects of your care for more predictable results and the best patient experience. We have an on-site dental lab for the most personalized approach to the fabrication of your custom restorations. Our dentists can interact directly with our lab technicians and ceramists to ensure that your final result is comfortable, beautiful and will support your long-term dental health.
WHAT TO EXPECT: The restoration of a damaged or dysfunctional smile begins with a personal consultation with your dentist at Great Smile Dental. Using advanced digital technology and 3-D imagery we can perform a comprehensive evaluation of your teeth, gums and jaw joints to identify problems and strategically plan how to address them with appropriate dentistry.
Treatments may include:
- Dental crowns: the placement of a dental crown can strengthen weak or damaged teeth or support a dental bridge.
- Porcelain veneers: dental veneers can cover the front of teeth that are damaged or misshapen.
- Dentures: if most or all of your teeth need to be extracted and replaced, we will discuss the treatment options for placing a denture.
- Dental implants: implants can be placed for the most natural solution to tooth loss. We can replace one missing tooth, secure a dental bridge or secure a denture.
- TMJ treatment: if a bite problem is impacting your dental health we can identify the underlying cause and provide appropriate treatment to realign the bite. This can include restorative treatments, mouthguard therapy or orthodontics.