Are you looking for a top in Port St Lucie, Florida? Great Smile has a team of surgeons & professionals ready to accommodate any and all needs. encompasses any type of surgical procedure occurring in or around the mouth and jaw. Many types of existing including and procedures.
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Dental Implants
- Root canal
- Teeth and jaw repair
- Gum grafting
Do you need Oral Surgery?
- Bone Graft – Your can replace the bone at your root. The graft may include your bone, or artificial bone to repair the area.
- Soft Tissue Grafts – Receding gum lines can be corrected with soft tissue grafts around the gumline to reinforce the areas.
- Flap makes incisions in your gums to clean underneath the gum close to the root of your . – Your
- Tissue Regeneration – Sometimes a can guide the regrowth in certain areas using a procedure called guided tissue regeneration. may suffer from bone degradation caused by bacteria in the affected area near the root. Your
After will give you specific instructions on what to do in the days, weeks, or months following a major . Proper hygiene will be need to be part of your daily routine including: , your
- Brushing with a soft bristle brush twice a day or after meals.
- Floss daily or after meals.
- Ask your about a mouth wash and which mouthwash is best for your teeth and your specific condition.
- Avoid sugary acidic drinks such as sodas, and avoid tobacco products.
- Schedule your follow-up appointments and make sure to have regular cleanings. Your will let you know the frequency of your follow-ups and cleanings!
Top Oral Surgeon in Port St Lucie
Our team at Great Smile Dental is incredibly experienced and well-trained with the one of the best continuing education programs in Florida. Choosing the most experienced oral surgeon or maxillofacial surgeon will make all the difference, Great Smile Dental staff are well-versed in the latest dental technology and take continuing education very seriously.
At Great Smile Dental we are happy have the top oral surgeons in Port St Lucie, and in South Florida. Dr Justin Schwartz is a periodontist and oral surgeon and has been practicing since 1967. Dr Jason Sheikh is an oral surgeon and maxillofacial surgeon. Dr Schwartz received a dental degree at the University of Pennsylvania and he completed his training as an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in a six-year residency at The Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City.
No matter what your pre-existing condition is, we are here to help you restore your health and show your best smile. At Great Smile we have the best team and surgeons in Port St Lucie, Florida. is our priority and we will make sure your results are long-term through proper hygiene & education. If you are in need of , please contact our office today!