Dr. Aaron Schamback, DMD
Cosmetic Dentist & Practice Owner
Dr. Aaron Schamback was raised in Martin County. He has a passion for practicing dentistry and takes great pleasure in changing patients’ lives through their smiles. He enjoys the fine detail that dentistry requires.
Dr. Schamback received his Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the University of Florida College of Dentistry. He completed his general practice residency, which included prosthodontics and dental surgery, in Denver.
Dr. Schamback has a strong commitment to continuing education. He averages more than 100 hours per year of continuing education, though the Florida state requirement is 30 hours every two years. Dr. Schamback provides the best and most advanced techniques in dentistry.
Dr. Schamback has three sons. He enjoys outdoor sports such as diving, fishing, kite boarding, and staying fit.
- New York University College of Dentistry – Rosenthal Institute for Aesthetic Dentistry
- Nash Institute for Dental Learning – Provides dentists with the latest techniques and procedures in cosmetic dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS) Education – IV Sedation Dentistry
- Spear Education – Founded by Dr. Frank Spear, one of the most recognized educators in cosmetic dentistry
- Hornbrook Group – Founded by Dr. David Hornbrook, international lecturer and published writer in many leading dental journals
- Implant Seminars – Founded by Dr. Arun Garg, who has taught surgical training workshops since 1989 and has authored books on implant dentistry that are being translated into eight different languages