Cosmetic dental services can serve to improve both the aesthetics and overall health of your natural smile. Great Smile Dental in Port St. Lucie offers patients personalized smile makeovers for addressing everything from tooth stains to damaged or misshapen teeth. Dr. Aaron Schamback is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) and works with patients on an individual basis to provide solutions to their aesthetic concerns using advanced techniques and quality materials. He is committed to improving your smile with the highest standard of care and a treatment plan that also addresses any underlying dental concerns that could compromise your long-term result.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT COSMETIC DENTIST
Cosmetic dentistry is not a recognized specialty, but a menu of dental services that can enhance the appearance of your smile. An experienced cosmetic dentist who also takes a comprehensive approach to your care and treatment planning can deliver results that are both natural looking and supportive of your long-term dental health. In some cases, a cosmetic-related concern is also impacting the health or function of your smile. Identifying the underlying cause as part of your overall treatment will provide a more stable and lasting result.
As an AACD dentist in Port St. Lucie, Dr. Schamback has an ongoing commitment to continuing education in all aspects of your dental care and stays on top of developing technologies and techniques that can be implemented to enhance your smile. Cosmetic dentistry is an evolving treatment area that has benefited from the many advances made in adhesive materials, the use of high-quality ceramics and less invasive techniques for addressing concerns. You can feel confident in the integrity of your smile makeover results, knowing that the experienced, team-oriented care we offer serves as a foundation for the best possible outcome.
SCIENCE & ART: TRANSFORMING SMILES
A natural looking new smile is the result of an effective combination of dentistry and artistry. We take the time to evaluate all aspects of your appearance, from the color and position of your teeth to the overall structure of your face. From teeth whitening to the placement of porcelain veneers, your cosmetic treatment should complement your appearance and look as if it has always been a part of your smile.
As an experienced cosmetic dentist who has helped many patients achieve their aesthetic goals, Dr. Schamback has an eye for symmetry and balance when working with patients to enhance their smile. Cosmetic dental services include:
- Teeth whitening: remove stains and years of tooth darkening for a quick smile makeover.
- White fillings: we can replace old dark fillings with a natural looking white filling.
- Cosmetic tooth bonding: in addition to repairing damage, dental bonding can be used to change the color or appearance of a tooth in the case of minor concerns.
- Porcelain veneers: custom made to meet your aesthetic goals, porcelain veneers can address a wide range of concerns or provide the new smile of your dreams.
- Invisible braces: if crooked teeth are impacting the health and appearance of your smile, we offer convenient treatment with Invisalign clear braces.