WHAT IS A DENTAL HYGIENIST?
Dental Hygienist duties revolve around initial patient screenings, cleaning teeth, and advising patients on oral health and preventative care.
Working in conjunction with a Dentist, the Dental Hygienist is essential to help decide treatments for teeth or gum diseases and handle dental emergencies.
- Registered Dental Hygienist License in the state of Florida.
- Capture patients’ dental radiographs and provide them to dentist for interpretation and diagnosis.
- Maintain accurate medical and dental records by documenting important patient data in Dentrix.
- Support dentists during emergency dental situations.
- Improve and develop knowledge through continuing education courses and seminars.
- Carry out advanced dental cleaning services.
- Correctly administer local anesthetic and adjunctive therapies such as fluoride treatments and irrigation.
- Perform duties in accordance with all applicable standards, policies and regulatory guidelines to promote safe working environment.
Submit Your Information With the Form Below