Our gold standards of care have risen even higher during this time!
- Hourly handle sterilizing
- All guest temperature checks before entering
- All guest mouth sanitizing before entering
- Employees temperature checks before entering
- All employees wearing masks
The health and safety of our patients and staff is Great Smile Dentals’ highest priority. With this in mind we have always monitored virus concerns through the World Health Organization and the CDC and we are actively implementing enhanced in-office procedures to help ensure to provide the best environment possible for our community.
We are increasing our cleaning procedures as a preventative measure at this time. We will disinfect the office throughout the day, as well as door handles, switches, bathrooms, and all surfaces that one may touch.
We have always sterilized every instrument used in your mouth. Items that cannot be sterilized are disposable. We use hospital level disinfectants in all areas in our office to destroy pathogens and our team is highly trained in these protocols. We practice all CDC and OSHA standards of infection control on a daily basis. We treat everything to the highest standards for our patient’s and employee’s safety.
To keep our office environment healthy, we also advise all patients, and staff to observe precautions against the spread of germs such as:
- Wash hands thoroughly and frequently.
- Avoid touching your face and avoid unnecessary physical contact and the sharing of cups and water bottles with others.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue and throw it away.
- Refrain from visiting the office if you are ill. Staying at home, resting and hydrating will better ensure a speedy recovery.
Observe CDC home-stay and self-monitoring guidelines if you have recently traveled to a country with a CDC Health Notice.
Thank you for your support and understanding with our efforts to keep our office healthy and safe.
We look forward to seeing you soon
Your Great Smile Dental Family